PRATINIDHIYOGAM (Almost like Parish Council) is an executive committee to assist the parish priest in the day-to-day activities, decision making and functioning of the parish. It consists of Ex-officio members, Elected members and Nominated members for a term of two years.
Important Functions and Duties:
1) To provide leadership by initiating active and constructive roles with a view to fostering, facilitating and promoting the spiritual, social, cultural, catechetical, pastoral, developmental and charitable activities, family apostolate and youth formation in the parish, having due regard to the religious atmosphere of the parish.
2) Manage and verify the income and expenditure of the parish on a regular basis
3) To propose the programmes of feasts other than the major feasts and to help in conducting all such feasts;
4) To give guidelines on the general policies of administering the temporal goods of the parish
5) To constitute committees and to choose members to the same as and when needed and to dissolve them.